Challenger’s British Soccer Summer Camp
Sam attended the Challenger’s British Soccer Summer Camp in Woodbridge VA, this was the most popular camp in the USA and Canada. With an innovative curriculum that develops skills, speed and confidence in players of all ages and abilities, British Soccer Camps provide boys and girls with the rare opportunity to receive high-level soccer coaching from a team of international expert’s right in the heart of their own community. In addition to teaching new skills and improving game performance, each British Soccer Camp provides lessons in character development, cultural education and is the most fun your child can have learning the sport they love! I received this offer though the USFamilyGuide.com Network.
Simply put, we have amazing coaches, innovative practices, and a unique cultural and educational twist that combine for a one-of-a-kind summer camp experience! With a full-time recruitment and training program that recruits coaches from throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US, we have thousands of qualified candidates to choose from. Challenger only recruits the most talented and enthusiastic coaches who have a genuine interest in providing your players with a memorable and positive experience!.
Each summer camp program includes a free ball, camp t-shirt, action poster, and a camp report, plus if you register 45 days or more before camp we will ship you this free British Soccer jersey (s&h applies)
TECHNIQUES COVERED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
Each day, the coaches will take the players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC – Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling – improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Moves – master more than 20 different ways to turn and fake opponents.
- Passing – improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting – improve power and placement with each foot.
- Heading – learn how to safely and confidently head the ball (approved age groups only)
- Tackling/Defending – improve your tackling skills and learn how to defend.
- Freestyle – daily program of juggling, lifts and balances by John Farnworth.
- Camp World Cup – enjoy daily competitive games with an international flavor
She loved it, it was a week long. We dropped her off in the morning and picked her up by 12 noon. The uniforms, balls, and tee shirts that you provided were attractive, durable, and of good quality. The equipment, the coaches, and the program were really good and we both loved it.
Post a Comment